- 8 large white mushrooms, stems removed
- 5 cloves of garlic, crushed
- 3-4 tablespoons partially skimmed ricotta cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon cracked black pepper
- 1 tablespoon infused extra virgin olive Cannaoil
- 4 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Clean mushrooms, remove stems. Chop stems and any extra mushroom.
- Heat olive Cannaoil in a saute pan, add chopped stem and mushrooms.
- Halfway through cooking, add crushed garlic, salt and pepper.
- Remove from heat and allow to cool a bit in a small mixing bowl. Add ricotta and 2 tablespoons grated parmesan.
- Fill mushroom caps with cheese mixture and place on a cookie sheet that has been sprayed with cooking spray. Sprinkle remaining Parmesan on top.
- Bake for about 15 minutes
- Enjoy – and bring us your leftovers, because this recipe is delicious and wonderful.
For more tasty recipes just like this one, check out the Stoner’s Cookbook right here.